I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that the latest trippy, Mkingdon’s Going Limp in Orlando Tour 2013, is now available in hard copy, as an actual, real life book.
Now, before you all rush off and buy a dozen copies each, I need to add some caveats. I didn’t get this done in hard copy to sell really. Instead, there were two main reasons,
- I wanted to test out getting a book printed like this, as I plan to do it with “the book” when it is done.
- I thought it would be nice to give Emily a physical copy so she would always have it to remember her 18th birthday trip
So, those caveats….
- It is quite expensive, perhaps not surprisingly. It is being sold at the absolute minimum allowed by the supplier…I promise….I don’t need another yacht!
- The pictures in it are in black and white and the quality of them is average at best
- You probably own it on Kindle already.
Anyway, when I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was trying out getting a physical book done, a few folks asked me to let them know when it was done. So I am!
If you want to have a look…..click the picture below…
As time allows, I will try to do the other trippy book in the same way.
That is all.
Till the next time…..
6 thoughts on “Going Limp…now with added hardness!”
That price is reasonable Craig
I think the price is fine. Do you have any idea when the new book will be published. Am impatient for a good read as I’ve just finished Gone, Girl and I’m sure your book will be equally as gripping. 😉
I’m hoping in the next couple of weeks. I’m waiting for some feedback still, and once I get that I can make final amends and publish.
Ordered looking forward to a good giggle thanks Craig and best of luck
That price is fine especially as i don’t own a kindle, hoping to make it last a whole 9 hour flight……tha’ts as long as i dont open it before hand as may not be able to put it down.